Coo.king BBQ & HOTPOT Rules
Coo.king BBQ & HOTPOT provide various dishes and a safe experience for everyone.
The following provides an outline of our basic conditions of entry. The purpose of these guidelines is to ensure all customers feel comfortable and safe while enjoying our establishment.
- HOTPOT and BBQ grill are hot. Please do not touch.
- Turn off the HOTPOT and BBQ power immediately after cooking is finished.
- When cooking with the BBQ grill please only use the utensils provided. Please do not use silverware on the grill, this is to prevent damage.
- We do not allow you to get drunk while using the BBQ and Hotpot. If this occurs we will turn off the power.
- Coo.king BBQ and HOTPOT accept no responsibility for any injuries to children due to parent carelessness.
- Coo.king BBQ and HOTPOT accept no responsibility for any injuries incurred if customers do not follow our rules.
- We do not allow food to be packed for take-away, unless only take-away package is purchased during lunch.
- Please only cook/choose what you can consume, we do not allow doggy bags for leftovers. If an unreasonable amount of food is left behind a 10% surcharge will be applied to the total bill.
- Please be mindful of the 100 minute limit within our establishment.
- Please do not enter if you have a symptom of COVID-19. (Fever, Cough, Sore Throat, Difficulty Breathing)
- Please keep a 1.5m distance everywhere in restaurant
- Please wait for a staff member to assist when collecting ingredients and food. Do not touch food trays or handles
- Please minimise movement through restaurant when there are a lot of people.